HONGDUI Woodworking Easy 1/2 Gauge 1/2 Finder Marking Measuring Tool Aluminum Alloy Precision Automatically Center Find 1/2 Scriber Set Up Tool for Table Saw Router Table
HONGDUI Woodworking Easy 1/2 Gauge 1/2 Finder Marking Measuring Tool Aluminum Alloy Precision Center 1/2 Scriber Set Up Tool for Table Saw Router Table
Allows you to find the 1/2 thickness of any material up to 3" thick.
Create perfectly fitting joints with zero guesswork, set fences and transfer cutting depths instantly—all with no math or measuring.
Material: Aluminum Alloy and Carbide Blade Scriber
Range: Up to 3 Inch
Features and How to Use it:
The 1/2 Gauge automatically finds the center of your workpiece using simple geometry. Lock the measurement in place and set the cutting depth of your saw blade/router bit, or set fences
1. Match the material's thickness - Place material under full stock place, then lower full stock place so that it rests on top of the material.
2. Find the 1/2 point - The bottom of 1/2 stock place automatically adjusts to exactly 1/2 the thickness of the material.
3. Transfer measurement - Lock in the measurement and use the gauge to set cutting depths and fence.
1. Set fences for resaving. Set fence position and resaw material on the bandsaw with zero guesswork.
2. Center stock. Find the center of stock and mount material on the lathe for safer spindle turning.
3. Set up depth. Lock in the measurement and transfer to the router or table saw to set cutting depth for lap joints.
4. Center router bits. Quickly and accurately find the halfway point of material.
1 x 1/2 Gauge
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.