QC4.0 QC3.0 USB Type-C Mobile Phone Quick Charge Adapter 6 -35V Step Down Buck Boost Module for Huawei SCP/FCP Apple PD Qualcomm
There are two models, 3516 and 3518. The difference is that 3516 does not support OnePlus'VOOC fast charge and OPPO's DASH fast charge, while 3518 supports it.
This product has a small size (50*17*12mm), which is suitable for users to DIY. If it is combined with a 12-volt power adapter, it can be used for daily quick charging and storage at the same timeBatteries, solar panels, dc generators and other power supply!Outdoor/car/power failure and other occasions under the good helper!This is the mobile phone charger and charger bao can not do!Have a home, more than a charge more assured!
1. Wide supply voltage :6V to 35V
2, high performance input anti-reverse connection: a special MOS tube to do anti-reverse connection, although the cost is high, but the effect is far beyond the diode, not hot!Novice DIY also need not worry about the back burn!
3.Quick charge status indicator: blue light is output indicator, red light is quick charge status indicator!
Fast charge protocol compatibility:
USB PD30 (PS)support
Apple 2.4 Asupport
VIVO9V2A twin enginesupport
Adopt external MOS tube, double wire and iron, silicon and aluminum magnetic ring, high efficiency, lower heating under the same charging power!!!
Double parallel low resistance electrolytic capacitor +6 1206 ceramic capacitors!Only for higher performance
1. For quick charging with low voltage and large current, please use the original data cable. If you want to measure the charging voltage and current, please use the USB meter with low internal resistance!Otherwise affect charging current!
2. TYPE O port is used for output charging;Use c-to-c /TYPE_C dual-head data cable TO charge mobile phone or laptop!
3, QC4+/QC4.0/PD3.0 and other protocols use YPE O port!
4. When the power supply voltage is higher than 21 volts, the maximum support of port C PD protocol is 20V3A output. The module volume is small.
5. When USB port and TYPE_C port are plugged in at the same time, both ports are 5V output!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.