1.Latest version V1.3, and the firmware is latest
Duplex variant of MMDVM_HS_Hat
This PCB uses the MMDVM_HS . It has two ADF7021 onboard and allows for duplex operation with two time slots on DMR.
The default bit error rate is less than 5%, and the default offset is 0. If the bit error rate is more than 5%, as long as the signal can be received, it can be corrected by offset.
An accidentially deleted 3v3 wire has been added back to the PCB layout. BOM, Mouser cart and stencil stay the same as for rev1.2.
- High performance 32-bit ARM processor
- Fully tested
- Supports DMR, P-25,D-Star and System Fusion
- Onboard LEDs to show status (Tx,Rx,PTT,Mode)
- Up to 10mW RF power
- SMA antenna connector,Antenna included
- Mounts cleanly on all current Raspberry Pi's including the Pi Zero
- The firmware is pre-loaded and is easily upgraded via software.
- Open source 3D printable case available
- UHF 430-450 MHz,433mhz and 900MHz
VHF 144 220 Opera FREQ
The upper part is TX,the lower is RX antenna.
Set TX frequency,RX frequency
TX,RX frequency had better 10M or more apart.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.