12V Car Fuel Injector Tester 4 Pulse Modes Handheld Vehicle Fuel Pressure System Diagnostic Flush Cleaner Adapter Cleaning Tool Kit
This instrument can help you diagnose injector problems, and can test the fuel injectors one by one to help confirm the stuck, leaking or combustion finished condition. It has four kinds of pulse signal output mode, users can choose any one according to their needs. Using 12V automobile battery as the power supply, the continuous working mode can identify the quality of the fuel injector when the engine is off ,and the mode locking function ensures the consistency when testing the fuel injector. This instrument can be used with any fuel pressure tester.
1. You can use this injector tester to help identify stuck, leaked or burned out situations.
It uses a 12V car battery to supply power.
2. Large LED display/4 pulse modes. Test line: 41.5 cm/16.3 inches.
3. It can be used in conjunction with any fuel pressure tester to easily clean most automobile and motorcycle fuel injectors.
4. The car engine must be turned off before using this instrument.
12V battery power supply
0℃-40℃; relative humidity≤80%.
-20℃-50℃; relative humidity≤85%
About 162 G
1. Tum off the engine of the car
2. Remove the wire plug with the fuel injector to be tested, and then connect the two pulse output terminals of the instrument with the fuel injector of the vehicle
3. Connect the red clip of the stument o the positve pole of 12V automoble battery, and connect the black clip of the instrument to the negative pole of the battery
4. Press "Mode set" key to select the required pulse signal output mode, and the screen will display the currently selected mode. The different models are explained as follows:
Mode "1" :single pulse mode. In this mode, when the "Pulse" key is pressed, the instrument will send out a pulse with a pulse width of about 255 Ms
Mode "2" :short pulse mode. In this mode, when the "Pulse" key is pressed, the instrument will send out 50 pulses with a pulse width of about 7 Ms
Mode "3" :long pulse mode. In this mode, when the "Pulse" key is pressed, the instrument will send out 100 pulses with a pulse width of about 3.5 Ms
Mode "4" :continuous pulse mode. In this mode, when the "Pulse" key is pressed, the instrument will continuously output pulses with a pulse rate of about 50 pulse per 1450 MS and a pulse width of about 7 Ms
Press the "Pulse" key again to terminate the pulse output
5. After selecting the required pulse signal output mode, press the "Pulse" key, the instrument will output pulse to the fuel injector to be tested, and the signal indicator will be on when the pulse is output
6. After the test is completed, if it is necessary to repeat the test, press the "Pulse" key again; if you want to change the pulse mode, press the "Reset" key, you can select the required mode at will, and then test the fuel injector again
1. The engine of the car must be turned off before using this instrument.
2. Do not smoke or ignite near the car.
3. Don't splash the fuel on the hot engine parts
4. Use this instrument only in ventilated places .Do not inhale the exhaust gas from the car and the steam generated by the fuel flying
5. Do not get close to the rotating (or moving) parts of any car, and do not touch the heating parts of any car
6. Do not short circuit the positive and negative electrodes of the automobile battery
7. Do not touch any auto parts with dangerous voltage
8. Always follow the warnings, cautions and maintenance instructons in the vehicle maintenance manual
9. Wear qualified goggles
10. After the test, all disconnected vehicle connections should be restored correctly
1 x Injector Tester
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.