Ancel PB100 Electrical System Powerscan Test Electric Circuit Car Battery Tester
1. Determine the positive, negative and open circuit quickly.
2. Read the AVO meter, voltage, current, and resistance easily.
3. Protect the tool from overload through the inner circuit breaker.
4. Test the continuity of the power switch, relay and diode quickly.
5. Allow you to work in the dark area by using the built-in head light.
6. Activate the components by using the hot wire and ground lead simultaneously.
7. Test the bad ground contacts quickly, follow and locate short circuits without wasting the fuse.
8. Operate the tool without looking at the menu once users are familiar with the tone. Test along the vehicle by the long cable.
9. Perform these functions: power injection, measuring, ground testing, polarity checking, continuity testing and component activation.
10. Press the power switch lightly and get the instant heat ground lead to energize the electrical components, such as the cooling fan, relay etc.
Display: TFT Color Display (160 x 128 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 To 60°C (32 to 140°F)
External Power: 12.0 Or 24.0 V Power Provided Via Vehicle Battery
1 X Power Scan
1 X Rugged Blow Molded Case
1 X 20ft. Extension Cable
1 X Probe Tip
1 X Battery Hookup Clips
1 X Cigarette Lighter Adapter
1 X User Manual