3.7V Inductor Capacitor ESR Meter Transistor Tester DIY MG328 Multifunction Tester
- The tester uses 3.7V rechargeable lithium battery (battery model: 14500)
- With MINIUSB port,it can power the tester, or charge for the 14500 battery.
- One key measurement operation, auto power off delay. Shutdown current is only 20nA, support for battery operation.
- Automatic detection PNP and NPN bipolar transistor, N, P-channel MOSFET, JFET FET, diodes, two diodes, thyristors, resistors, capacitors, inductors. Automatic detection pin definitions.
- Measuring the current amplification factor (B) of the bipolar transistor and the turn-on voltage of the emitter junction (Uf). Darlington transistor amplification factor can be identified by the high threshold voltage and high current.
- Can detect bipolar transistors and MOSFET's internal protection diodes and displayed on the screen.
- Measuring the threshold voltage and the gate capacitance of the MOSFET.
- Support two resistance measurements, the potential can be measured. If the potentiometer is adjusted to its end, the tester can not distinguish between the middle and the ends of the pin.
- Resistance measurement resolution is 0.1 ohms, the maximum value of 50M ohms measurements.
Capacitance measurement range from 25pf to 100mF (100000 UF). Resolution up to 1 pF, inductance measurement range 0.01MH-20H, otherwise it will appear as a resistor, inductor DC resistance is higher than if Europe 2100 will also be displayed as a resistor.
- It can detect 2UF above capacitor equivalent series resistance (ESR), a resolution of 0.01 ohms. This feature is very important for the detection of the capacitor performance.
- It can display symbols of the two diodes in the right direction, also shows the forward voltage drop.
- LED detection for diode forward voltage drop higher than normal. Dual LEDs detected as double diode. Simultaneous detection of light-emitting diodes will flash.
- Time for each test is about two seconds, only the large capacitance and inductance measurements will take a long time.
1. ATmega328 microcontroller.
2. 2x16 character LCD display results.
3. one-button operation, automatic power off.
4. shutdown current of only 20nA, support for battery operation.
5. low-cost version without the crystal, auto power off. 1.05k version of the software ATmega168 or ATmega328 in sleep mode when no measurement to reduce power consumption.
6. Automatic detection PNP and NPN bipolar transistor, N, P-channel MOSFET, JFET, diodes, dual diode, thyristor SCR.
7. automatically detects the pin layout.
8. the threshold voltage and current amplification factor of the emitter junction of the bipolar transistor measurements.
9. Darlington transistor through a high threshold voltage and high-current amplification factor identified.
10. pairs of bipolar transistors, MOSFET protection diode testing.
11. The threshold voltage value 11 and the gate capacitance of a MOSFET is measured.
12. Supports two resistance measurements and symbols show the highest four numbers and units. Both ends of the resistor symbol is shown connected to the tester probes number (1-3). Therefore, the potential can also be measured. If the potentiometer is adjusted to its end, the tester can not distinguish between the middle and the ends of the pin.
1. how to calibrate,
Short three test point, the screen shows into calibration step. When prompted to disconnect the short end,please disconnected three tests points, calibration will continue, plug the canacitance when prompted plug into a capacitance over 100nF between 1 and 3 feet(Please use the nonpolarized capacitors over 100nF),then the program will automatically enter the next step, until the calibration is completed, reboot to complete the correction.
2. when you use the battery first time,please activate the battery.
method 1, short the 2 point on the backside as the picture shows after you install the battery.
method 2,charge the battery after you install the battery.
1 x M328 Transistor Tester LCR Capacitance ESR Meter
1 x Test Clip(not include the battery and USB charging cable)