Woodworking 450mm 0-90 Degree Angle Miter Gauge System with 600/800mm Aluminum Alloy Fence and Stop Sawing Assembly Ruler for Table Saw Router Table Miter Saw
|Size||1#: Miter Gauge Only/2#: Miter Gauge with 600mm Fence and Stop/3#: Miter Gauge with 800mm Fence and Stop|
|Standard Slot Size||Width 3/4"(19 mm), Thick 3/8"(9.5 mm)|
|Suitable for||Suitable for Dewei 744, 745, Haiwei, steel table saws, band saws, Makita 2705 table saw|
1. A miter gauge consists of a long thin guide, which rides in the miter slot of your table saw (some band saws also have miter slots),
and guides the miter gauge parallel to the blade.
2. Attached to this guide is a half-moon shaped piece that pivots on its connection point to the guide.
3. A locking mechanism then allows this pivoting section to be locked into any angle.
4. A board is placed against the flat section of the gauge and the entire assembly (miter gauge and board) is slid forward,
allowing the saw blade to cut the end of the board at the prescribed angle.
5. Provide you with 3 kinds set for you to choose.
1#: Miter Gauge
2#: Miter Gauge with 600mm Fence and Stop
3#: Miter Gauge with 600mm Fence and Stop
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.